“The Company” refers to TravelRox.com
“The Website” refers to TravelRox.com
“We/us” refers to TravelRox.com and the employees associated with it
“You” refers to the users, visitors, agents, sub-agents of TravelRox.com
Information We Collect
Incase of your Registration with us for the usage of our services and offers, you may provide information about yourself. Depending on how you use the Services, such information that you provide to us may include: (a) your name, email address, age (to comply with legal requirements), user name, password and other registration information; (b) your interaction with the Services and advertisements; (c) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (d) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (e) credit card information and (f) information you enter into our system when using the Services, such as contact information and tour management information.
In addition, we may collect certain information that cannot be used to personally identify any user, and may be provided to third parties. Such non-personal data ordinarily includes aggregate, summary, or other usage data, and may include, by way of example, statistics regarding total users, information regarding types of Internet browsers used by users, and widget usage patterns. We also collect non-personal data about each users IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Services.
Use of Information
TravelRox.com may track your usage data and traffic patterns while you are using the site to improvise our content of the site further as well as to improvise our quality for better service.
Information we may use,
- To deliver the services, offers and features selected by you.
- To customize our services, offers and features that may be of interest to you.
- To respond to your inquiries and to connect with you.
- To improvise our service and quality further.
Information we safeguards,
- None of your information such as mail and email addresses will be shared or delivered to any third party companies for direct marketing or solicitation.
- Your contact information will be used only to contact you from time to time to provide important information or required notices.
- We will disclose your personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority or to protect our rights and property or the rights and property of the public. We may also cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any official investigation and we may disclose your personally identifiable information to the relevant agency in doing so.
Managing Your Personal Data