Terms & Conditions
Tour Fee Deposit
A deposit of 40% of the Tour fare per person must need to be paid on booking as reservation fee. Rest of the balance must be paid within 7 days before the date of departure for individual and group tour packages. In case of any failure in complying with these requirements shall cause in the cancellation of booking and forfeiture of deposits.
Amendments Fee (if Any)
- Any amendments on the confirmation of any tour shall be charged at RM50 per person per change.
- No change can be made within 3 working days before the date of departure.
- Any request from any member for any change to come back earlier or later than the group will be subject to the conditions of the respective airlines.
- Changing the entire reservation constitutes a cancellation of the original reservation.
- Any cancellation must be in writing to be in effect. If the company receives the cancellation notice 45 working days or more before departure, a minimum fee which is 2% of the tour fare per person will be levied.
- If the cancellation notice received 44 days or less of the date of departure then the following charges will apply –
- 22-44 working days before the date of departure – Forfeiture of tour Deposit
- 15-21 working days before the date of departure – 35% of tour fare
- 08-14 working days before the date of departure – 50% of tour fare
- 03-07 working days before the date of departure – 75% of tour fare
- 02 working days or less before the date of departure – 100% of tour fare
- The respective airline’s cancellation policy on special promotional fare shall apply in addition to the cancellation charges as set out in clause above (Note: The airline ticket is restricted and subject to the Airline’s Terms and Conditions. It may be non-endurable, non-reissue able, non-refundable and non-reroute able. Any alteration in routing or change of date of travel by any passenger is solely at his own risk. The company or its associated agents shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused and extra expenses incurred).
- The company reserves the right to cancel the four due to any act of God, war, strike, riot or order from the Government of Malaysia which is beyond its control.
- The company shall recommend alternative tours preferably to the same destination or other tours. Should any passenger decide not to accept the alternative tours, all moneys paid less the administrative fee chargeable will be refunded to the passenger
- A tour member must have
- An international passport or other recognized travel documents which should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return to country of origin;
- The necessary visa and vaccination and health certificates as required by the various authorities of the countries to be visited.
- Relevant Fees and Charges
- Service charges and visa fees levied shall be borne entirely by the tour members.
- Rejection of Visa or Travel Documents
- If for any reason, the application for a visa or necessary exit permit is rejected, a refund of tour fare will be made less administrative fees.
- Refusal Entry
- The company shall not be held responsible or liable for any expenses, reimbursement or refund of tour prices if any tour member is refused entry or deported by immigration authorities resulting from the possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or other causes, or whose behavior and activities are considered to be detrimental by a foreign government.
Price and Informations
- The prices are subject to change due to increase in airfares, other transportation costs, hotel rates, exchange rates, government tax, etc. Therefore the company reserves the right to increase prices on the condition that it informs the customers accordingly before the confirmation of the tour.
- Hotel accommodation, based on
- Twin sharing basic (2 persons to a room)
- Single supplement (person staying alone-the person concerned must pay the single supplement)
- Triple sharing (3 persons traveling together). For a group of three persons, accommodation is based on triple sharing basis where applicable. The child tour fare as advertised is based on a child who is 2 years but not more than 12 years of age, sharing a twin room with two adults.
- All meals, sightseeing and other items as specified in the itinerary.
- All Sightseeing tours and transfer are based on sit-in-coach basis.
- Items not included in the tour fare are
- Food and beverage not regular menu
- Optional excursions
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- All items of a personal nature
No refund or reduction will be made to any member in respect of airfare, accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour fare out not utilized by the tour member due to personal reasons.
Right to Reject
The company reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any itinerary, or any reservation made for a client or decline to accept or retain any person from being a tour member if he is likely to endanger the health or safety, or impair the comfort or enjoyment of others on the tour. The company further reserves the right to cancel the reservation if for any other reason any carrier, hotel or other contractor refuses to allow any participant to participate in the tours. If any of such events, the company’s sole liability shall be to refund to the tour member any money paid, less the amounts for services already utilized, and the administration and cancellation fees.
Responsibility of the Company
The Company and its associated agents shall be held responsible for services provided with regard to transportation, accommodation, entertainment and meals, as indicated in their brochures. The company shall be required to pay appropriate compensation as determined by the Commissioner of Tourism in cases where, after an investigation, the Commissioner is satisfied that the services provided were not as stated in the brochure and in the agreement.
All tour members are encouraged to buy travel insurance to safeguard themselves against sickness, loss of money, cancellation, flight delays or lost baggage”.